RULEs OF PLAY
Pairings for the Auggie will be done via Facebook Live Saturday June 12th at 10am. This will be at the conclusion of player auction and raffle ticket purchases.
The scramble teams may use the Professionals position to hit from after the Pro has completed the shot first. The professional will finish the hole on the green before the scramble team starts putting.Scramble teams may use the professionals score on any hole.
If not using the Pro’s position, the ball position may be improved no more than 12″ & remain in the same cut of grass. (rough in rough) etc.
- Four (4) person scramble
- Limited to the first 128 golfers or 32 teams
- Professionals/Qualifiers play from the BLACK tees
- Men play from the BLUE tees
- Men over 60 yrs. of age play from WHITE tees
- Women play from RED tees
- A hole will be drawn at random indicating the starting hole of a scorecard playoff for team’s that are tied after 18 holes.
- Par is your friend.
- PICK UP YOUR BALL WHEN YOU’RE TEAM HAS HIT THE BALL EQUAL TO PAR ON THE HOLE BEING PLAYED.
- The two (2) putt rule is in effect.
- If everyone misses the first putt, you must pick up the ball and count the extra stroke.
If the event is rained out, all proceeds (less any expenses prior to the tournament) will be donated to; Auggie Navarro Scholarship Foundation.
All prizes will be given out by a RAFFLE DRAWING.
No rain date will be scheduled.