RULEs OF PLAY
- The professional will hit first from the fairway and finish the hole on the green before the scramble team starts putting. Scramble teams may use the professionals score on any hole, tee ball, or his shot on any par 3.
- Teams can play the ball up. The ball position may not be moved from the rough to the fairway.
- Four (4) person scramble
- Limited to the first 128 golfers or 28 teams
- Professionals/Qualifiers play from the BLACK tees
- Men under 60 years of age play from the BLUE tees
- Men over 60 yrs. of age play from WHITE tees
- Women play from combo tees determined by scorecard
- A hole will be drawn at random indicating the starting hole of a scorecard playoff for teams that are tied after 18 holes.
- Par is your friend.
- PICK UP YOUR BALL WHEN YOU’RE TEAM HAS HIT THE BALL EQUAL TO PAR ON THE HOLE BEING PLAYED.
- The two (2) putt rule is in effect.
- If everyone misses the first putt, you must pick up the ball and count the extra stroke.
If the event is rained out, all proceeds (less any expenses prior to the tournament) will be donated to; Auggie Navarro Scholarship Foundation.
All prizes will be given out by a RAFFLE DRAWING.
No rain date will be scheduled.