* June 7th (Thursday), 2018 at Sim Park G.C. / 1:00 pm start.
* Four (4) person scramble. Limited to the first 144 golfers / 36 teams.
* Men play from the BLUE tees; women play from RED tees.
* A scorecard playoff on Hole #3 for all team’s that are tied after 18 holes.
* Par is your friend. DO NOT PUTT FOR YOUR PAR OR ABOVE! PICK UP YOUR BALL WHEN YOU’RE TEAM HAS HIT THE BALL EQUAL TO PAR ON THE HOLE BEING PLAYED.
* The two (2) putt rule is in effect. If everyone misses the first putt, you must pick up the ball and count the extra stoke.
On holes #6 & #15 each team will be given the opportunity to score an ACE by hitting the green on the first shot. The bonus ball may not be used to score an ACE.
You may still donate golf balls to the Jr. Golf Program but not required to score an ACE.
If the event is rained out, all proceeds (less any expenses prior to the tournament) will be donated to the Wichita Junior Golf Foundation, players will still receive a Titleist $50.00 gift card. No rain date will be scheduled. If the event is held, all proceeds will be donated (less cart & green fees & or other expenses) to the Wichita Junior Program.